Should your voucher not be counted in the remaining amount of your return, that means the minimum order value of the voucher was not reached. Here is a short theoretical calculation example:
- You have a 50 Euro Voucher (for instance from Groupon) which has a minimum order value after return of 70 Euros.
- You use this voucher for two articles. Article A costs 60 Euros, article B costs 70 Euros.
- Thus you have - after deduction of your voucher - a bill of 80 Euros.
- You then return article B. Therefore, your order value after return is of 60 Euros.
- This means the minimum order value is not reached after the return of your voucher and we can't deduct your voucher from article A any longer.
The respective voucher conditions are communicated to you with the voucher itself - in the above example you find the conditions in the groupon offer directly.